wingwave® emotion coaching for children and teenager
wingwave® is a solution-oriented short-term coaching concept for the regulation of performance stress for the strengthening and stabilisation of the own resources and inner balance as well as for performance increase, amongst others based on the findings of brain research. The concept is based on the concept of the Hamburg psychologists and NLP lecturing trainers Harry Siegmund and Cora Besser-Siegmund.
The term is based on wing (wing beat of a butterfly) and wave (association of the English term brainwave, what in fact means super idea or flash of thought).
The method starts off where the stress in the body is developed, that is in the limbic system in the brain.
wingwave® is a registered procedure. It unifies:
- bilateral hemisphere stimulation, such as for example REM-phases (Rapid Eye Movement), auditive or tactile left-right impulses
- neurolinguistic programming (NLP)
- the myostatic test: for targeted planning of optimal coaching processes
wingwave® is very suitable for the coaching of children and adolescents, the method is gentle and well-proven and can be applied in a playful way. In my opinion children react in a curious and open way to this method.
If a child follows the rapid right-left-movements of the coach with its eyes, its brain begins to process these processes in a very short time. For a few moments the child runs through the emotions involved, which is uncomplicated and easy to endure, and emerges from the coaching stronger than before. Sometimes the cooperation of the parents is also required to make the child get better again.
The benefit for your child:
- strengthening and stabilisation of the own personality
- strengthening of the self-confidence
- development support
- more stability
Fields of employment of wingwave® for children:
- performance blockades, elimination of inner and external blockades
- discover and lift mental blocks in learning and achieve improved results with wingwave®
- stress at school (schoolmates, teachers, way to school, mobbing just to name a few)
- fears like e.g. fears of exams, fear of flying, fear of special situations, fears of the dentist or surgical interventions,…
- eating disorders, sleep disturbances
- medically unfounded pain
- separation stress, e.g. divorce of the parents, move
- coping with bereavement, the death of relatives, friends or beloved pets
- “strong kids” learn how to say “no” – individual coaching or groups
- emotion management for examinations and stage fright
- coaching for resource strengthening
- inner balance
- learning difficulties, problems at school, performance pressure
- dyslexia (reading and spelling weakness)
- ADS and ADHS behavioural problems
- intellectual giftedness
- concentration problems
- family problems (e.g. split up of the parents)
wingwave®-coaching is no psychotherapy and cannot replace it. The precondition of clients/customers is – as usual in coaching – a normal psychological and physical resilience.
You are welcome to get counselling in form of a non-binding preliminary talk – also on the phone –
Fix an appointment with us
Your contact person: Antje Heimsoeth
email@example.com or phone.: + 49 (0) 8031 892969 – mobile +49 (0) 171 6163194
Maybe you are also interested in…?
Mental Coach, wingwave® Coach
Counselling and Contact
Phone: +49 8031 89 29 69
Mobile: +49 171 61 63 194
√ Absolutely practical orientation
√ TOP trainers & speakers
√ One of the most successful academies since 2003
Recognised Educational Institute
The Heimsoeth Academy is an educational institute which is officially recognised by Upper Bavaria’s government.