The Heimsoeth Academy carries out outdoor trainings for (sport) teams and executives in an environment with a sense of responsibility, trust and security.
Our seminars are fine-tuned in accordance with your needs and your particular company.
We work resource-oriented. Resources are among others:
- positive experience
- moral concepts
- resources provided by the environment
Make fellow human beings of your social ambiance, your immediate and imminent environment, in great outdoors, water, the ocean, the weather and the mountains your personal learning setting!
We also offer you “Outdoor Days” in a high rope course. This is not focussed on the love of adventure. You are not supposed to run over coal and pieces of broken glass. Action and perception, activity, assessment and target-oriented reflexion alternate in different exercises.
Group dynamic and outdoor exercises are suitable among others for coaching processes and as an entry to team and change processes and as an integral part of innovative trainings within the framework of staff development measures or for the work with individual people.
The training is among others characterized by the following factors concerning the participants:
- Physical condition
- Mental state
- Attitude relating to the event / seminar or group
- Fears – e.g. to do something wrong, to make a fool of oneself, to fail, not to reach the target
- The personal target
- Conscious handling of self-perception
- Conscious handling of available resources
- Setting free and experiencing of potentials and abilities, extended freedom of action
- Personal development
- Coping with stress and readiness to assume risks
- Rules for cooperation
- Personal responsibility, responsibility transfer, securing trust
- Appreciation of the individuals
- Interlinking of knowledge and facts to (maybe unfamiliar) emotions
- Support of team spirit, feeling of togetherness, understanding and mutual trust
- Quality of relationship
- Management in line with oneself and others
- Reflection of the own role as a manager
- Change of perspectives, obtaining new perceptions and attitudes
- Directing attention to the definition of “team”
- Solving tasks within a group
- Introduction of feedback structures, improvement of communication (clear and authentic communication) and support of cooperation
- Solving conflicts
- Testing of personal limits and team limits
- Team Motivation
- Clarification of roles in a team
- Learning how to ask colleagues for support in difficult situations
- Integration of (new) team members
- “How self-confident” do I handle tasks? How do I cope with insecurities? Do I communicate my emotions?”
- “Do I accept help?”
- “Don’t we talk enough to each other?” Mistrust among each other.
- Summarized: making mistakes, getting involved with others, listening and discussing ideas and tips
We will also be available for you the day after the training!
- More zest for life
- More engagement
- More efficiency
- Long-term effect
- Better competitive performance
Antje Heimsoeth, born in 1964, is a professional speaker, trainer and coach as well as a consultant. Based on over 10 years of experience as a communications expert, coach, trainer and lecturer, she has developed her own mental coaching concept for athletes, trainers, executives, parents and teams in industry, sport and other professional fields.
LP Master Trainer (DVNLP), NLP-Sport-Upgrade, Certified Practitioner (INLPTA), Teaching Coach & Teaching Trainer (ECA), Teaching Institute of the European Coaching Association (ECA), Coach, DVNLP, Certified Sport Mental Trainer and Certified Sport Mental Coach, Coach of many top athletes, In addition to numerous golfing amateurs of all handicap classes and club teams, I also coach professional golfers including some top players. Even active golf player.
Trainer of the Hildesheimer Gesundheitstraining (Hildesheim Health Training), wingwave® Coach, Kinesiology training, kinesiology in sport, Learning Coach (nlpaed), Training as Life Kinetik® Mental Development Trainer, Communications Trainer and Company Consultant, Business Coach, Golf Fitness Coach, Lecturer at Ansbach University of Applied Science, Speaker of the sports group (DVNLP); speaker of all specialised groups, Dipl. ing. (FH), Finalist GSA Newcomer Casting 2011
Further training measures in the areas of
- personality development
- Intuition Training
- Mental Training, Business Mental Coaching and Training
- Hypno-systemic Concepts in Coaching and Organisation Consultancy, Hypno-Coaching
- Suggestopedia, “KLIPP und KLAR” learning concept, Brain Gym®
- Systemic-kinesiologic Family and Structure Constellations, Constellations with Figures, Integrative Constellations (Bernd Isert)
- Non-violent Communication (Marshall Rosenberg), Conflict Solutions
- Integrative Coaching
- Energetic Coaching (EFT, PU, NAEM, TFT, …), Energetic Psychotherapy / Energy Psychology® according to Fred Gallo
- Provocative Coaching (Frank Farelly)
- “PRIME und EVENTURE”, Wirtschaftsjunioren (Junior Chamber)
- Selling – Selling Conduct
- “Ich schaffs!”
- Graves Values System Model (GVS)
- Zürcher Ressourcenmodell (ZRM®)
- Integrative and Energetic Coaching
- Learning Consultancy Service, Learning Coaching, Brain Gym®, Training for Parents, Learning Seminars for Children and Parents “Teaching and Learning Successfully with NLP”
- NLP Training Sessions
- Developer and director of many training sessions and specialised learning events
- Systemic-kinesiologic constellations with figures, integrative constellations
- Sport mental training and coaching, Mental Coaching for Riders, Golf Mental, Football Mental Training, Cadre Training and Individual Mental Coaching – local and national cadres, national team; presence and observation at competitions
- Business mental training and coaching for executives and managers
- Health training and coaching (individual and in groups), mental health, managers’ health
- Individual coaching in life crises or in the context of change processes
- Outdoor Training (natural rope garden)
- Seminars for executives and team training with horses
Your targets, needs and expectations are in focus for us. We develop custom-made team development, team training for you. The appointments and the required investments can only be fixed after a detailed preliminary talk. You will then receive an individual offer for your team training.
If you have some questions …
or wish to receive an individual offer for an outdoor seminar – We would be pleased to help you!
Just write us an e-mail or give us a call:
Your contact person: Antje Heimsoeth
phone.: + 49 (0) 8031 892969 – mobile +49 (0) 171 6163194
Maybe you are also interested in…?
Counselling and Contact
Phone: +49 8031 89 29 69
Mobile: +49 171 61 63 194
√ Absolutely practical orientation
√ TOP trainer & speakers
√ One of the most successful academies