EFT for Children and Young People
Mental Blocks in Learning – Strengthening of Self-Confidence
EFT is well-proven in many cases also with children and young people. This applies to all age-groups – starting with babies up to teenagers. The method is that easy, successful, friendly and not pressurizing that it can even be applied by small children. The variety of application possibilities covers abroad area of mental as well as physical-psychic problems.
EFT with children is especially helpful for:
- all kinds of childlike anxieties, especially separation fears, fears in connection with illness or death, darkness, fears concerning the school, fears of examinations, stage fright, tests or in sports, fears facing certain situations or of animals like e.g. big dogs
- difficulties in learning, school problems, concentration and alertness, pressure to perform, self-confidence and self-esteem, fear of Maths tests, stress at school
- physical complaints and symptoms such as childlike sleep disturbances (above all in connection with “bad dreams” and nightmares), nail-biting, ticks, bed-wetting
- states of pain
- offers reassurance and relaxation in cases of ADS, ADHS, the so-called figety Philip and similar symptoms
- emotional disorders
EFT makes children “strong” as it increases their self-confidence and as they build up trust in their own abilities. Depending on their individual ages, I explain it to them by telling them about energy tracks in the body or we perform magic with a magic box, which lets them develop “unimagined strength”. If children notice that a fear of being alone or of the teacher seems like “spirited away”, the admiration and amazement is very big!
During the various sessions, the child learns the self-application of EFT in a childlike and individual form. In that way it has the possibility to help itself in situations of fear and stress at any time. Parallel to that I guide the parents in EFT in self-help – in that way they can help their children in a direct way and use EFT for themselves as a relief of strain and for relaxation.
- EFT counselling for children, youngsters and parents
- intermediation of EFT for self-help for children and parents during the coaching
- intermediation of EFT in cases of problems with “difficult children” as a course for parents, playschools, schools or parent-groups
- intermediation of EFT for specialists who work with children (e.g. nursery school teachers, pedagogues, trainers, teachers, etc.) – also in the individual institutions (e.g. playschools, homes, schools), as well as team coaching
- open seminars
Want to know more?
We would be pleased to help you.
Just write us an e-mail or give us a call:
Your contact person: Antje Heimsoeth
Phone: + 49 (0) 8031 892969 – mobile +49 (0) 171 6163194
Maybe you are also interested in…?
Counselling and Contact
Phone: +49 8031 89 29 69
Mobile: +49 171 61 63 194
√ Absolutely practical orientation
√ TOP trainers & speakers
√ One of the most successful academies