Coachings in a Coaching Team for Trainers and Instructors
Handling blockades and fears
Trainers, instructors and coaches often feel left alone.
For example in the handling of conflicts. Conflicts are a part of everyday life of trainers on all performance levels, in individual and team types of sports, in training and competition: Struggles of power between team members, e.g. about key positions, disputes with parents and a lot more. Every trainer knows them, only a few use them as a chance.
Added to that trainers hold a special position between club-/association management and teams/individual sports persons. As athletes have contact persons for many areas (trainers, coaches, team doctors, sports officials, physiotherapists), trainers are alone.
Communication psychological findings and a development of social competences can protect the trainer from early dismissals.
We support you by means of coaching.
I would like to offer my support for the following topics:
- Self-confidence, belief in yourself
- Development of social competences
- Strengthening of strengths, using resources
- Fields of responsibility
- Guidance of the environment (co-trainer, board members, doctors/physiotherapists, sports officials, parents and friends, committees), environment management
- What do I say in a player meeting, during the half-time and in the press conference?
- Coping with blockades, disappointment, stage fright, pressure, fears e.g. of failure
- Handling accusations concerning the failure or awkward external conditions of an athlete
- My management philosophy
- Integration of mental measures and exercise programmes during the phase of immediate competition preparation, in tournaments, duringn tournament breaks as well as in the tournament follow-up
- Coping with negative comments
- Stimulation and criticism, praise and rewards
- Basic knowledge for a successful communication
- What is a team? Group rules and group dynamics
- Role as a trainer, a trainer as a leadership person – basic rules of management
- Coping with fears
- Recognition of inner drivers
- Organisation of a team meeting (half-time meeting, competition meeting, …)
- Coaching at the sideline
- Nomination situations
- Managing crisis and conflicts
- The difficult player
- Target work, strategies for target achievement, values
Specialities of coaching of youth teams
- Improvement of cooperation between trainers and players
- Coping with “difficult” player personalities
- Analysis of body language
- The trainers as a motivator
- Supervision and reflection of every day questions and difficulties
We work out resource and target-oriented solutions together with you. By means of coaching you will get more security in your behaviour, thinking and activities – increase your personal market value. Besides the topics requested by you, we will also address the following:
- Media training (Strengthening of rhetoric abilities for dealing with journalists and media such as the press, television, internet, e.g. interview training, rhetoric and body language)
- Professional conversation technique (e.g. tournament description, half-time discussion, addressing a team, at the sideline, open discussion, criticism talk, holding individual talks and give constructive feedback)
- Successful handling of crisis and conflicts (e.g. tournament description, half-time discussion, addressing a team, at the sideline, open discussion, criticism talk, holding individual talks and give constructive feedback)
- Group rules and group dynamics – What is a team?
- The latest development in sports (training doctrine, sport pedagogy and psychology, sports biology)
Have you questions?
We would be pleased to help you.
Just write us an e-mail or give us a call:
Your contact person: Antje Heimsoeth
Phone.: +49 (0) 8031 892969 oder +49 (0) 171 6163194
Maybe you are also interested in…?
Counselling and Contact
Phone: +49 8031 89 29 69
Mobile: +49 171 61 63 194
√ Absolutely practical orientation
√ TOP trainer & speakers
√ One of the most successful academies