The following methods are applied for dealing with the topics/problems:
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) – a tapping technique, e.g. in the case of conflicts at work, in the family or with a partner and in coaching for mental problem solving
- Hypnosis in Coaching, e.g. for visualisation, target programming andand increase of success
Kinesiology (originates from the Greek word “kinesis” = motion. The theory of motion + “logos” = theory) is an integral, motion-oriented body concept and could be called muscle coaching. Already 20 years ago well-known athletes from different types of sport have started to make use of the multitude of possibilities.
- relaxation exercises
- progressive muscle relaxation
- imagination and conceivability techniques
- exercises which build on present physical and emotional conditions in a target way
- body-oriented exercises in the fields of body contact, body perception, body awareness and physical activation
- wingwave® method
is a performance and emotion coaching, is a short-term coaching for managers, entrepreneurs, executives, athletes, artists, creative people and for all people who know that emotions and performance capacity are inseparable. In this process emotional blockades are eliminated and brought into balance again. Especially in golfing, the wingwave® method is exceptionally effective. Case studies and university studies show that already after around two hours of coaching a significant increase in the golfing performance can be seen!
- Systemic Constellation with Figures and Symbols
A constellation with figures in individual counselling and individual coaching is a very efficient method to obtain relevant information about a system (family, place of work, club, state, society) in a short time as well as making inner pictures visible and inspire change processes. The constellation makes it easier for the clients and coaches to take over an external perspective, provides surprising insights and clear hints to reciprocations, dynamics, unconscious confrontational connections and relationship patterns in systems and permits to anticipate possible solutions.
Every kind of indisposition, every (cemented) sting, one carries around with oneself, the doubts of deciding on the future and something new, the guts and the trust to actually tackle targets, is always in connection with the question: ”What prevents me from doing what I want to do?” To find this out, representatives (figures and symbols) are employed which represent the current, maybe the past and wished for future situation of the people involved. In that way you can quickly find out what/who is possibly missing and what is still needed!
- Breathing exercises
- Affirmations / inner responsiveness
- THE WORK (Byron Katie)
- Profiling values
- TA Transaction Analysis
- Zürcher Ressourcenmodell (ZRM®)
The Züricher Ressourcenmodell (ZRM®) model is a self-management training, which as a respected method supports people in discovering their resources in a satisfactory way.
- Provocative Coaching
has the effect to reconsider the self-perception, to reach your targets, to find another approach, to discover inner mental blocks, to qualify the attitude towards problems and difficulties, as well as finding own self-responsible solutions.
- Systemic Working
We look at the people in the context of their relevant attached systems (team, company, club, family etc.)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Non-violent Communication – to establish a constructive art of conversation The concept of Marschall B. Rosenberg has been enhancing my work with our seminar and workshop participants for many years now. The mediation approach of M. B. Rosenberg is rests upon the basic assumption that every activity is based on a need. This makes a considerably more “relaxed” work with conflicts possible. Most well-known is the orientation of the four steps: observation (without interpretation), emotions, requirements and request.
- Client-centred conversation technique acc. to C. R. Rogers
- Inner Game
The inner game with whatever is in us and is only waiting for being aroused/activated. The inner game methods, which were developed by W. Timothy Gallway in the seventies, support learning, mental training, research, development and team work.
- Sport Didactics
- I can manage it! – playfully turn problems into abilities
These attitudes help us:
- Inner attitude / external attitude
- Low intention engagement
- Resource and solution orientation
If you have any questions …
or would like to discuss further matters in a personal consultancy session, please send us an e-mail or simply give us a call:
Your contact person: Antje Heimsoeth
email@example.com oder Tel.: + 49 (0) 8031 892969 – mobile: +49 (0) 171 6163194
Counselling and Contact
Phone: +49 8031 89 29 69
Mobile: +49 171 61 63 194
√ Absolutely practical orientation
√ TOP trainers & speakers
√ One of the most successful academies since 2003
Recognised Educational Institute
The Heimsoeth Academy is an educational institute which is officially recognised by Upper Bavaria’s government.